On Site Massage Therapy Services
Relaxation Massage – Therapeutic Massage – Hot Stone Massage – Feet Rejuvenation
RecNAction is thrilled to provide Massage Therapy Services in order to meet the needs of your guests. The Massage Therapy program requires minimal space and supplies, and be able to accommodate guests of all fitness and wellness levels, providing treatments to reduce stress, minimize and treat repetitive strain injuries, increase morale and productivity, reduce loss time claims, and improve overall health and wellness onsite.
WHAT IS IT?
It is no secret that workplace massage is gaining in popularity due to the benefits it can bring to both employee and employer. Stress can negatively affect workplace productivity, so providing this health benefit for employees is a sound investment. Happy and healthy employees make productive employees with the result that the employer not only loses fewer days due to ill health, but also loses fewer employees to other jobs by increasing general employee satisfaction. Workplace massage can not only help to relieve employee’s work-related stress and tension, but it can also help to improve site morale: knowing that an employer is invested in the health of its workforce can go a long way to make staff feel valued and appreciated.
The term workplace massage may generate a mixed response. Some are intrigued, while others may be concerned about de-robing for the experience. However, one benefit of our stress relief massage treatment is that it can be carried out in a portable massage chair. Fully adjustable chairs are set up in an appropriate space, which allow the employee to adopt a comfortable and relaxing position while at the same time allowing the therapist to treat the back, shoulders, arms, and hands. No oils or lotions are necessary for this specific treatment, which is aimed towards relieving stress and tension, and preventing or treating repetitive strain injuries.
Additional benefits include boosting the immune system, improving circulation, reducing muscle pain, relieving headaches, improving mental capabilities, lowering blood pressure, and enhancing flexibility. Employees leave the treatment feeling refreshed and ready to return to work immediately.
Of course, we also provide the more traditional full body relaxation massages, which are done on a massage table in a more private area. These treatments can assist in stress management and are proven to provide a calming effect which can assist in improving sleep patterns. Massage can also relieve muscular tension, improve joint range of movement, stimulate blood circulation, and aid in the removal of toxins and lactic acids. It also produces a feeling of well-being and relaxation. No doubt with reduced stress, improved sleep, and other benefits individuals reap from massage therapy treatments, we can agree that productivity, morale, and employee satisfaction onsite can only increase.
WHO’S DOING IT???
Boeing features an Industrial Athlete Program that offers massage to help improve employees’ physical and mental resilience. Eddie Bauer offers massage as part of a wellness program that includes a wellness room and a personal trainer at the company’s on site gym. Google has its own Massage Program Manager who boasts that the company has massage going in multiple massage rooms eight hours a day, five days a week. Additional companies offering onsite corporate massage programs within the last ten years are the Hudson’s Bay, Zellers, Canadian Tire, NCR, De Boers, Telus, Rogers Wireless, Desjardin Financial, and the CAA.
Massage has not only gone mainstream, it’s gone corporate. Companies big and small have discovered the benefits of wellness in the workplace, and they’re using massage as a way to attract and keep employees, while also keeping them productive. Financial Times printed an article claiming that a company based in Ontario, Canada, reported a 25 percent decrease in time off for work related injuries, and a $200,000 decrease in compensation claims after it implemented a massage therapy program.
HEALTH, SAFETY and PRODUCTIVITY…the link
Research backs up the following:
- Stress related disorders account for between 60 and 90 percent of all health care visits.
- In wages alone, absenteeism costs about $30 billion per year. The total loss, including lost productivity, is estimated to be as hight as $150 billion.
- In Canada, many corporations offer Employee Assistance Programs delivered by EAP providers such as Sheppell-FGI. These companies invest to help employees cope with family issues and stress related illnesses. Why? Because they recognize that it improves productivity and business.
- Research by Health Canada shows that every corporate dollar invested in wellness returns nearly 3 ½ dollars to the corporation.
By having Corporate Massage available onsite, companies can realize many benefits that improve their bottom line. These include:
- Increased Productivity
- Reduced absenteeism resulting from stress related issues
- Regardless of who pays for the service, making it available onsite communicates the important message that the corporation cares about employees
- More enthusiasm at work
- Ability to attract and recruit healthier new employees to your site
- Cost effective and easy to implement
- Used by employees at all fitness levels so benefits are broad
Summary of Services:
Remote Site Fitness is excited to bring the following to your site:
- Certified and Registered Massage Therapists, as well as a Customer Service Representative on site to provide treatments, book appointments, and assist clients.
- Guests get a choice of four types of massage- Relaxation, Deep Tissue (Therapeutic), Hot Stone, or Feet Rejuvenation. Relaxation can further be broken down into a) Full Body Massage, b) Head, Neck, Shoulders Massage, and c) Stress Relief.
Check out our Massage Therapy Brochure for more information and pricing.
Our Remote Site Fitness team would be very excited to work with you. Please contact us to discuss how we can get started on this project together.